Creative home made childrens clothing for special occasions or everyday fun. Most designs can be custom made for your special little one!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!!!

It has been a couple crazy days over at my house. The boys have started therapy multiple times a week in addition to their doctors appointments. We are adjusting to our new schedule like many of you are with a new school year beginning.

This weekend I spent some time sewing some really fun outfits for some pretty cute little girlies. Girls clothes are soooo fun. I swear all my boys wear is blue, brown, and sometimes we get a little yellow and green thrown in. I am so thankful I get to make adorable girl stuff. It is so colorful and frilly and ruffly....need I say more?
I have also been working on making some more designs for boys. The tie onesies are quite handsome, but I have a couple more ideas up my sleeve. Hopefully I can show them to you in the upcoming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment