Creative home made childrens clothing for special occasions or everyday fun. Most designs can be custom made for your special little one!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

So Fun!!!!!

Today was my first craft show! It went great! It was so fun to talk to all the wonderful people and get out of the house for a while. My AMAZING friend Denise came with me and helped me get organized. She also gave me some fabulous ideas on how to make the process of ordering easier (What she doesn't realize is that she is stuck with me now, I couldn't have done it without her). That new ordering process will be coming in the days/weeks to come.
THANKS to everyone who stopped by Plum Paisley!!! You made today soooo much fun. I am super excited to start sewing all the fun orders I received today!

I tried to get new pictures up of the designs. They aren't great, but they will do until I can get better ones. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks sooooo much,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment