Creative home made childrens clothing for special occasions or everyday fun. Most designs can be custom made for your special little one!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Introducing Plum Paisley

I am a mom of twin boys, born 15 1/2 weeks early. Everyday life is full appointments, nurses, and doctors. Sewing is a way for me to express my creative side. I really enjoy making fun baby clothes for my friends so I decided to show my designs to the world.
The clothes pictured below are designs I can make in many different sizes. If you are interested in them, let me know what you need and I will let you know if I can make it in your special little one's size.

The empire dresses are adorable by themselves or paired with jeans or stretch pants!

In the next few days I will post more pictures of clothes I have for sale. And, my new onesies with ties for the little man in your life.

I hope you enjoy my creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment