Creative home made childrens clothing for special occasions or everyday fun. Most designs can be custom made for your special little one!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My first Craft Show, here I come!!!!

The last few days have been filled with sewing, dyeing, and pinning. I am super nervous about the Craft Show on Saturday. I have been working hard to have enough clothes to actually sell something, getting supplies ready, and keeping everything organized. I guess we will see what happens.
I am pretty proud of the stuff I have made. A couple new fun designs. I also tried my hand at tye dyeing, it went better than I thought. And, even got my current orders finished. Wooo hooo!
All this work did come at a price. My boys were pawing at my legs trying to get attention. So I am glad that after this weekend things can go back to normal a little around here. I LOVE my hobby, but I LOVE my boys more. 

So, If you are in the Zeeland area Saturday come say "Hi." 
It is at Zeeland Christian School from  9:00am to 3:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment